With more than 25 years of experience, we, MOS bv, have become one of the most important players in the Netherlands and beyond. We specialize in the management of associations and also provides Admin Support, Finance, Communications and Event Management services specifically for partnerships. For one of our international clients, IPMA, we are looking for a
Central secretariat assistant (24 hrs)
IPMA (International Project Management Association) is a world-leading not-for-profit project management association, and is the thought leader in project, program, and portfolio performance competence (www.ipma.world). As a federation of not-for-profit Member Associations, IPMA serves international needs, while collaborating, certifying and awarding excellence globally. IPMA represents over 120.000 members in 68 Member Associations across the World. The central secretariat assistant is needed to support the growing activities of these Associations.
He/she should support the management of central secretariat activities of IPMA in a pro-active manner and a be a reliable contact and relationship person to all IPMA stakeholders (Executive Director, Executive Board, representatives from Member Associations, Certification Bodies, external stakeholders and contractors).
• Provide/search for data on request and assemble them to create reports, tables, presentations for various purposes and on different IPMA related topics
• Arrange the necessary side meetings during the Council of Delegates meeting
• Send invoices according to contracts with Member Associations and Certification Bodies
• Support the organisation of meetings such as the Council of Delegates meeting and related meetings
• Available to travel occasionally and support international meetings such as the Council of Delegates and related meetings
• Maintaining the archives of legal, administrative and governance related documents up-to date
• Manage the web-shop to support selling IPMA publications
• Periodically oversee the names of published certificated persons with a tool under implementation and manage requests from related stakeholders
• Run the Secretariat and be accessible as IPMA
• Maintain IPMA infrastructure (skype, e-mail, telephone, fax etc.)
• Get familiarised with the tool Projectplace as a main working platform and repositery of IPMA which has to be use/maintained on a daily basis.
• Represent IPMA and provide practical support occasionally at some events (ex. IPMA Congress)
• A levels (equivalent) with a 2-3 years degree in commercial/administrative area (HBO level)
• Good organisational skills, accurate, practical and quick in « getting things done »
• Fluent in English which is main working language and one other language (spoken and written)
• Good social/behavioural competence
• High degree of self motivation and commitment and reliability
• Workload/working time: stress resistant in peak times of work load
• The candidate should have worked in the private business sector in a similar position preferably with international exposure
• Sense for cultural diversity and international perspective
• Experienced in working with Office, Projectplace, Skype, GoTo, etc.
Please send your motivation and CV via MOS Select or if you have any questions please contact Goos Terschegget via firstname.lastname@example.org